Monday, April 30, 2012

Material for second semester test of novice



These sentences below are not completely correct. Please find out which ones are incorrect and rewritten the correct ones

  1. X : Look at the actor on the stage! He is kissing the presenter in front of the audience Y: It’s awfully disgusting. Now, I am not liking him any longer.
  2. Andy: Will you continue studying after graduating from SMK? John: I’m not sure. Perhaps, some of my friends and I am going to look for the job instead of going to college
  3. Not only the students who should cut their hair short but also the teachers at the school should do. All the students and the teachers should obey the rule of the school.
  4. The Student: Should we leave now? We have still five minutes to finish this assignment. The teacher: Do the rest at home. You just send your finished assignment via email. I am looking toward your completed assignment until the end of the day.
  5. The girl: T here are some water in the bucket. We need much water to wash these dirty plates and Glasses. The mother : Just use the water in the buckets over there.
  6. According to the weather report, there will been slight delay because of the inclement of weather.The plane might be late for 15 minutes to get the destination.
  7. Anton : Which one do you like better jogging or rafting? Andi : I prefer rafting than jogging
  8. Many people like doing skiing to swimming in the winter since most of the lakes and the river are covered by the snow.
  9. Sam: What will you do for the next vacation? Mike: I will visit my younger sister in Surabaya and stay for a couple of weeks if I am having enough money
  10. The government won’t increase the price of gasoline if the national budget gets into deficit.

0 comments: